[SITE NON PARTENAIRE] Site MeriMobiles.com Retrouvez dans cette rubrique, les sites marchands Nord Américain de confiance.

locutus32
Modérateur
Statut : Hors ligne

Re: Site MeriMobiles.com + suivi en image du colis pas à pas

par locutus32 » jeu. 20 juin 2013 05:20

Dernier message de la page précédente :

Encore un marchand qui malheureusement n'a pas vraiment les produits en stock, malgré ce qu'il veut nous faire croire (pipo m6 en "stock" vendredi 14 au moment de la commande, en "stock" mercredi midi au moment de payer le supplément pour utiliser Singapore Post, et bizarrement 2 heures après la version blanche n'est plus disponible (bien qu'étant indiquée dispose sur le site).

Comme je leur ai dit par tchat, ce dois être un sport national chez eux (les marchands chinois) que de mentir sur les stocks et de prendre les clients pour des pigeons

Acer Switch Alpha 12 (pour moi)
Xiaomi Mi Max2 (pour ma chérie et pour moi)
Cube Talk 9x (pour les enfants)
moto g4 (pour mamie)
elephone P7000 (pour papy)
Asus me102a (aussi pour les enfants)

Publicités
marinero
Membres

par marinero » jeu. 20 juin 2013 09:29

je pense qu'ils ne sont que des intermédiaires, et que "en stock" signifie que c'est dispo chez leurs grossistes sous 3/4 jours; pour ma vido 80, ils m'ont fait le coup aussi de sing post; je leur ai demandé d'annuler la commande et ils m'ont offert les fdp.......par contre, il faut reconnaitre qu'ils ont une excellente com, que ce soit par chat ou par mail..............

locutus32
Modérateur

par locutus32 » jeu. 20 juin 2013 11:21

ils ont surtout le don de vouloir nous pigeonner à tout bout de champs

moto g4 (pour mamie)

DominiqueL
Membres

par DominiqueL » jeu. 20 juin 2013 17:03

patdut
Membres

par patdut » ven. 21 juin 2013 19:02

Retour sur Merimobiles.

Bon je vous fait part de ma conversation avec Merimobiles.
Avant, les faits:
Comme je ne trouve pas de solution pour connecter ma onda V813 en adhoc. Je me suis séparé de mon ASUS Tf300 et j'ai entrepris de commander une ainol novo 8 dreams (fantasy) sur merimobiles.
Comme l'expédition via chinese post avait bien fonctionné. J'ai choisis ce type d'acheminement (free).
Hier au soir je reçois un mail de merimobiles:

MeriMobiles.com Said:
Hi we suggest that you choose Singapore mail it is safer than Chinapost to France
thank you
Jay
http://www.merimobiles.com

Traduction: Nous vous suggérons de choisir Singapour post qui est plus sûr que Chinapost pour la France

20th Jun 2013 @ 9:54 PM
You Said:
if there is no additinal cost I agree with your proposal.
Traduction: S'il n'y a pas de cout supplémentaire je suis d'accord.

21st Jun 2013 @ 12:52 AM
MeriMobiles.com Said:
Hi Patrick
Sorry for this issue,the singapore post fee is $13,as many parcels are missing via china post,so the shipper suggest us use the singapore post which is more safe and fast,OK?
please pay $13 to our account:[email protected] if you agree this,and then tell me your transaction ID,so that i can check it for you soon
please advise
have a nice day
Best regards,
Crystal

Traduction: blablabla, payez 13$ blablabla comme ça je vous l'envoi rapidement.

21st Jun 2013 @ 4:20 AM
You Said:
I don't understand. When I ordered you my onda V813 (Order #48664) which was 40% more expensive I didn't have to pay extras for shipping. China post have done a good job and all have gone right. And now you ask an extra for safe shipping ?
What is you politic ?

Traduction: Je ne comprends pas, ça c'était bien passé avec Chinapost pour ma V813. Et maintenat vous me demandez 13$ pour un transport plus sûr ?

21st Jun 2013 @ 5:15 AM
MeriMobiles.com Said:
HI Patrick
Sorry for this issue,just many buyers hasn't got their parcels now via China post,so the shipper suggest us use the sigpore post,or is OK i give you some discount on shipping cost,we only need you pay $10,or you still need china post,sorry,i jsut want you can get the parcel safely
please let me know
have a nice day
Best regards,
Crystal

Traduction: on vous fait un discount à 10$, je veux juste que vous receviez bien ce colis

1st Jun 2013 @ 10:35 AM
You Said:
This is not really fair and not really serious. You don't have to propose free shipping if this is not safe. This is like the banner which is always online on your site while the discount of 10$ as ended a long time ago.
If the risk is from "china post" I would have ordered from the best price dealer with a known threshold of risk. I have ordered from you once and I was very satisfied, and I have put a positive review on you here:http://www.tablette-chinoise.net/forum/site-merimobiles-com-suivi-en-image-du-colis-pas-a-pas-t692#p17710 as patdut.
Maybe this is the last time I order from you. And maybe I will edit my review. I don't want to have such unpleasant surprise and avoid others to have the same unpleasant surprise.
However, as I don't have choice so how can I pay the xtra for the shipping price ?

Traduction en gros: vous vous foutez un peu de moi là ? C'est comme la bannière sur votre site qui annonce 10$ de remise alors que la proposition est échue depuis longtemps.
J'avais mis un avis positif sur vous {ici}. Je vais corriger cet avis afin d'éviter à d'autres de déplaisantes surprises.
Modifié en dernier par patdut le ven. 21 juin 2013 19:17, modifié 3 fois.

patdut
Membres

par patdut » ven. 21 juin 2013 19:08

La suite: ma discussion via le chat Merimobiles avec John

Moi : hello

John: hi
how are you?

Moi: not so fine, I am a little bit angry.

John: oh im very sorry to hear that

Moi: I just sent a message to you about the order #51904

John: how can i help you?

Moi: have you the ability to read it ?

John: i can check
whats your email address?

Moi:[email protected]

John: thank you
let me find it
was it this one? Can you remove the information about the coupon code for quad core tablets which is not useable for buying: "The coupon code you entered expired on 16th May 2013 so it can't be used." This was what decided me to order a tablet from you. But now, as i know it, I will delay my purchase. regards

Moi: the last one is from today, this is an old one

John: this is the only one i see with your email address

Moi: Re: shipping 21st Jun 2013 @ 5:15 AM MeriMobiles.com Said: HI Patrick Sorry for this issue,just many buyers hasn't got their parcels now via China post,so the shipper suggest us use the sigpore post,or is OK i give you some discount on shipping cost,we only need you pay $10,or you still need china post,sorry,i jsut want you can get the parcel safely please let me know have a nice day Best regards, Crystal http://www.merimobiles.com @Crystal shipping 21st Jun 2013 @ 10:35 AM You Said: This is not really fair and not really serious. You don't have to propose free shipping if this is not safe. This is like the banner which is always online on your site while the discount of 10$ as ended a long time ago. If the risk is from "china post" I would have ordered from the best price dealer with a known threshold of risk. I have ordered from you once and I was very satisfied, and I have put a positive review on you here:http://www.tablette-chinoise.net/forum/site-merimobiles-com-suivi-en-image-du-colis-pas-a-pas-t692#p17710 as patdut. Maybe this is the last time I order from you. And maybe I will edit my review. I don't want to have such unpleasant surprise and avoid others to have the same unpleasant surprise. However, as I don't have choice so how can I pay the xtra for the shipping price ?

John: oh its on your account
i dont have access to it

Moi: mmm ok
so you can't help me ?

John: oh, yeah we just recently lost 7 packages with china post shipping to france
this is why we wanted a safer shipping method to france
but anyway
i can of course help you
Please send a payment via PayPal to our PayPal account - [email protected] and send me the Unique Transaction ID so we can process everything for you.

Moi: but my budget is strict and this is not fair to maintain the free shipping offer

John: its okay if you dont want to upgrade shipping
its totally up to you
however
like what i said we recetly lost 7 packages
shipping to france
i dont want you to go through waiting for almost a month for a package that might get lost then wait another month for the new one to be shipped again from us
$10 shipping i think will be worth the investment and stress free

Moi: Well I understand it, but you know that we order from you because you have good prices. So if the shipping gets more important this will become less interesting.
Ah and the banner on teh 10$ discount is still here

John: yes
the shipping fee is already discounted
and shipping fee goes to singapore post

Moi sceptique : hum

John: because your package weigh more than 0.5 kilo
it goes to $15 if it goes over 0.5 kilo
yes only $10
we have discounted it

Moi un peu fâché : you are kidding me ? Try to compute the total price of the equivalent of my order on the site as I have just done now. You will see that the shipping remain 8$. And if I order it now I will pay this price. This is not a discount, this is an xtra payment.

John: i dont know what to say
if you dont want to upgrade then its fine
no problem

Moi: Do you understand what I say. I just give you the fact. The shipping by singapour post at the order is cheapper than the shipping afterward. And if I have choosen this shipping at the order moment I would have paid 8$ no 15$ or 13$ or 10$. Thats a fact. And I am an idiot not to have done it. But I didn't knew the issue with chian post

John: no one told you you are an idiot
i told you that the package weighs more than 0.5 Kilo, regardless if you order now and the website says its only $8, when we get it to singapore post and they say its more than 0.5Kilo we will still ask you to pay the difference
we dont get to decide how much the shipping fee is
the shipper decides it

Moi ironique: huhu so there is no guarantee on your price when we order. My friends will be happy to know it.
I am changing my reviews on the forums I am on.

John qui s'en fout : so regardless if our website show $8 or $10 $100 the shipper will ultimately say how much the customer will pay for shipping
and we will be happy to respond to your review
no problem

Moi : here: site-merimobiles-com-suivi-en-image-du-colis-pas-a-pas-t692#p17710
I am patdut

John que j'emmerde: please enjoy the rest of your day
:-D

Moi je menace parce que j'aime pas qu'on se foute de moi : Ha and I am on arctablets and xda-developpers
yes yes, bye.

John qui n'en peut plus: bye!
:-D

patdut
Membres

par patdut » ven. 21 juin 2013 19:15

Bon, ce qu'il faut savoir:

Le montant du port via Singapour post est de 8$

Subtotal: $141.97
Estimate Shipping & Tax
Shipping (Singapore post 9-16 Business Days): $8.00
Grand Total: $149.97

Vous pouvez refaire le calcul. Et c'est ce que j'aurai probablement payé si j'avais choisi Singapour post.

On m'a proposé successivement 13$ puis 10$ puis on John me parle de 15$. Et de plus John me dit que le coût du port à la commande n'est pas garanti.
Vous vous rendez-compte du chantage ? Vous réglez votre commande après avoir choisi Singapour post pour 8$ puis quelques temps plus tard on vous demande d'aligner quelques $ de plus sinon votre tablette reste en Chine.

Conclusion:
- Merimobiles pas sérieux.
- Evitez les mauvaises surprises commandez ailleurs.

locutus32
Modérateur

par locutus32 » ven. 21 juin 2013 19:27

conncernant la perte de colis livrés par china post vers la France, j'ai eu droit au même refrain, avec demande de complément pour singapore post. au début, ils m'ont demande 13$ puis finalement 8$ le lendemain. j'ai accepté car marre d'attendre cette tablette; elle est partie hier normalement, j'attend la réception du colis avant de me prononcer définitivement sur ce site

moto g4 (pour mamie)

patdut
Membres

par patdut » ven. 21 juin 2013 19:35

Ils t'ont proposé 8$ ???
J'ai l'impression qu'il y a entourloupe dans cette affaire.
Non ?

locutus32
Modérateur

par locutus32 » ven. 21 juin 2013 19:42

d'abord 13 puis 8. après acceptation, bizarrement la version blanche n'était plus disponible au moment de l'expédition. j'ai accepté a contrecœur la version noire, avec en dédommagement une protection d'écran, un stylet et un lecteur de carte. j'attends le colis pour vraiment en être sur et espérer que la tablette fonctionne normalement

moto g4 (pour mamie)

marinero
Membres

par marinero » ven. 21 juin 2013 20:41

pourquoi tu ne leur as pas dit d'annuler la commande?? je te mets l'echange de mail que j'ai eu avec eux pour ma commande d'une vido:

Le Fri, 31 May 2013 12:45:40 +0200, mobiles meri <[email protected]> a écrit:
Dear Mr. xxx,
I am terribly sorry about what happened earlier and I understand that this is frustrating and we absolutely don't want to loose you as our valued customer.
China post informed us that there is a possibility that customs may hold your package/order which will result an inconvenience (some orders went missing). That is why Crystal suggested to upgrade the shipping to Singapore post which you will receive in 10 to 16 business days with an additional fee of $10 (€ 7,67). If you it's alright for you to pay the fee please let us know. You may chat with me or with John.
We will also ship your item today once we get a response from you. This is to show how much we value you as our customer.
Thank you,

Jacqueline

On 31 May 2013 19:42, xxx <xxx> wrote:
hello
after the chat we had this morning, i prefer to cancel this order and be refunded; i will wait to command the new FNF tablets when you will receive it; thank you.................

xxx

Le Fri, 31 May 2013 14:23:09 +0200, mobiles meri <[email protected]> a écrit:
Hello Sir,
Would you like to ship it today and we will upgrade it for free?

Jacqueline

On 31 May 2013 21:10, xxx <xxx> wrote:
if you send it really today, OK, i keep this order..................thanks.

xxx.

Le Fri, 31 May 2013 15:20:01 +0200, mobiles meri <[email protected]> a écrit:
Dear Sir,
I was waiting for your response.. Thank you so much for responding.
We will ship it today. Thank you for giving us chance.

Jacqueline