Based on the conflicting reports of success with MaaS 360 and rootcloak, I decided to give it a shot.
Here was my process on an S4:
1. wipe your device/Remove MaaS
2. root/Flash: I used TWRP, auto-su, and OT49H【4.4.2】Google Play Edition
3. install 'freezer', xposed, and xposed module rootcloak (not rootcloak+/cydia due to negative reports)
4. install Maas and use freezer to freeze it immediately
5. add MaaS to rootcloak's application list
7. unfreeze MaaS
Failing to remove MaaS first will generate a non-compliance email. From then on I couldn't block MaaS effectively.
Source : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos ... ostcount=4